You must first UNDERSTAND and then DEAL with the deep-rooted mental elements and barriers that are responsible for the anxiety, fear, and panic attacks you’re experiencing. This is the only way to freedom. Here are 3 of these fundamental elements:
1. Panic and Anxiety Are Addictions Not a Disease
Prescription drugs or psychological therapy are the two main options that each anxiety sufferer is offered when searching for help. These two options are aimed at fixing the disease, to calm or eliminate the “thing” which is ‘all in your head” that’s causing you all this trouble and destroying your life.
The truth is, anxiety and panic attacks are not diseases or conditions you need to treat, fix or cure. Panic attacks and anxiety are addictions you need to get rid of.
The moment you understand that panic attacks and anxiety are addictions (these two conditions share many of the symptoms of conventional drug or drinking addictions) and not as a disease and handle them as such, you can literally control and eliminate almost all types of anxiety and panic attacks simply, easily and safely. My program shows you several quick techniques to utilize this approach.
2. Panic and Anxiety Trick You All The Time
Panic is a powerful manipulator. It uses its force to trick you into doing what it wants so you can make it stronger and stronger, all while thinking you’re doing what is necessary to stop it in its tracks.
The first trick that panic plays is trying to get you to figure out what is causing it. As soon as you have your first panic attack, your mind struggles to figure out what happened. If you can’t come up with a good reason for your anxiety (like an accident, a robbery, or something even worse), then your mind will make one up. You gauge your symptoms and yourself a reason for it which is usually one of two things:
1. there is something terribly wrong with you physically
2. or you are losing your mind
The first thing people worry about when a panic attack strikes are fainting. The problem is, while you may feel dizzy and light-headed, you will not faint. Do you want to know why? Because people faint when their blood pressure dives too low and when you have a panic attack, your blood pressure soars upward!
Secondly, people experiencing repeated panic attacks worry that they are either dying (or at least very ill) or that they are going crazy. Don’t worry. Neither of these assumptions is correct either. You aren’t ill — either physically or mentally –you are just being tricked into thinking so. Your mind and body is tricking you into feeling fear –real fear — when there isn’t any reason for it. That’s how insidious panic works!
The Panic Miracle program will show you some very unique and powerful ways to overcome the Panic trick and set the road to freedom from fear and anxiety.
3. Panic and Anxiety Fears Are Not Real and Will Not Harm You
The fact is that we don’t have to be in danger to become afraid. Watch any good horror movie and your body will respond with fear, even though your mind knows there is absolutely nothing to be afraid of. That is the kind of synthetic fear panic uses to grab hold of its victim. You are driven from a discomfort situation into a fearful one.
One of the most insidious tricks panic uses to get — and keep you — in its grip is to make you confuse danger with discomfort. Your body instinctively responds to danger –real danger — by fighting, fleeing, or freezing (along with other symptoms such as dizziness, rapid tingles (paresthesias), and rapid heartbeat. That is nature’s way of keeping us alive, and safe.
When we are uncomfortable, the natural response is to chill out and relax. This makes it go away. But, when panic makes us think that an uncomfortable situation is actually dangerous, we respond in the exact opposite way that we should, which only increases our anxiety and keeps the cycle of panic moving forward. Before you know it, you have let panic trick you into believing that every corner hides danger.
Well, these fears are not real. The fear of leaving your house, the fear of driving, public speaking, or the fear of having another panic attack, are all imaginary and don’t exist even in your head. Even if the bodily sensations are frightening, there’s nothing to fear. No damage will be done to you. Your fear is simply empowered by your bodily sensations. I know it’s hard to accept this now, but the moment you do accept the TRUE and REAL nature of fear and how it works on you, all of your anxieties and phobias will melt away- like that!
Do You Experience Any of the Following Mental, Emotional or Physical Symptoms?
- Do you suffer from negative thoughts and worries to the point of obsession?
- Do you suffer from spontaneous heart racing?
- Do you often experience hot flashes, especially when you’re anxious?
- Do you often feel pressure in your chest and throat, followed by an anxiety sensation?
- Do you often feel detached from your surroundings?
- Do you often feel afraid that the next anxiety attack might have devastating consequences on your health?
- Do you constantly battle with unstoppable anxiety thoughts?
- Do you ever feel anxious in tight, narrow or overly crowded spaces such as cinemas or in public transport?
- Do you often feel edgy in “conventional” situations?
- Do you experience dizzy feelings prior to having a panic attack?
- Do you often experience erratic breathing and feel afraid to choke or lose your breath completely when having anxious thoughts?
- Have you ever misdiagnosed your anxiety for a heart attack?
- Have you ever felt afraid to get stuck in traffic or even to stand still in red lights while driving to work?
- Have you ever felt extreme fear of leaving your house?
If you are suffering from any of the above symptoms, and if you would like to learn how to treat your panic attacks and general anxiety … without drugs, without typical treatments, and without any side effects,